Automotive Head-Up Display Market Size Hit USD 9,881.1 Million at a CAGR of 27.4% in 2027 | Continental AG, Elbit Systems
Growing cognizance about vehicle and passenger safety and rising incidences of road accidents is one of the significant factors influencing the market growth.
Market Size – USD 1,389.7 Million in 2019, Market Growth - CAGR of 27.4%, Market Trends – Growing demand for advanced 3D AR head-up display
The global automotive head-up display market is expected to reach USD 9,881.1 Million by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The market for automotive head-up display (HUD) is experiencing high demand attributed to factors such as rising incidences of road accidents, growing cognizance about vehicle and passenger safety, rising demand for autonomous vehicles, growing demand for advanced 3D AR head-up display, and growing investment on luxury cars, among others.
Head-up displays (HUDs) are a significant innovation in the ADAS (advanced driver assistance systems) industry. An automotive head-up display is beneficial in maintaining the driver's attention on the road, safely conveying speed, warning signals comprising obstacle detection, intersection collision warning, lane departure warning, lane change assistance, road departure warning, rollover warning, rear impact warning, and forward-collision warning, and other critical automotive and navigation information directly on the windshield in the line of sight of the driver. For instance, Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) and researchers from the University of Cambridge are collaborating to develop an innovative 3D head-up display with the ability to project real-time safety information and cautions directly in driver's front while driving.
Increased investment and funding in the research and development of head-up display technology is a significant factor in driving the market growth. In 2018, WayRay, a firm engaged in the development of holographic AR (augmented reality) technology and hardware, implemented in automotive head-up displays to project information into the field of vision of the driver, has raised a funding of USD 80.0 million, a Series C spearheaded by Porsche, along with Hyundai Motor. Besides, prior investors Alibaba Group and JVCKENWOOD, and numerous sovereign wealth funds participate in the funding process.
Key participants include Continental AG, Elbit Systems, YAZAKI Corporation, Thales Group, BAE Systems, Denso Corporation, Visteon Corporation, Robert Bosch LLC, Panasonic, and Rockwell Collins, among others.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3609
The research report assesses the market dynamics, market landscape, company profiles, production and manufacturing capacity, year-on-year growth rate, SWOT analysis, and Porter’s Five Forces analysis. The report estimates the market size, market growth, and provides an accurate forecast for the key segments of the market for the forecast period of 2020-2028. The report also covers an in-depth analysis of the key competitors of the market, along with their growth strategies and business expansion plans.
The Automotive Head-Up Display Market has been segmented into key regions of the world and offers an analysis of growth rate, market share, market size, current and emerging trends, production and consumption ratio, industrial chain analysis, demand and supply, import and export, revenue contribution, and presence of key players in each region. A country-wise analysis of the market is offered in the report to gain a better understanding of the regional spread and progress of the Incident Response market.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Conventional head-up display (HUD) for automotive dominated the market in 2019, owing to rising deployment by the OEMs, reduced price of installation compared to AR HUD, and a growing emphasis on the safety of the passengers and automotive.
- Combiner head-up display for automotive is likely to grow at a faster rate in the forecast period, as the Combiner product type is smaller in size and considerably more cost-effective as compared to the windshield.
- OEMs held a larger market share in 2019 attributed to growing investment by automotive OEMs in luxury vehicles and the development of advanced head-up displays and engaging in strategic alliances like partnerships and collaborations.
- Europe, in terms of revenue, contributed to the largest market share in 2019, owing to the growing need to comply with safety standards to mitigate the risk of accidents during collisions. Moreover, rising awareness to improve automotive safety and growing investment in the R&D to deliver an innovative solution to road safety are causative of the growth of the market in the region.
To understand how our Automotive Head-Up Display Market can bring difference to your business strategy:- https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/automotive-head-up-display-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global automotive head-up display market on the basis of product type, technology, vehicle type, sales channel, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Volume, Million Units; Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Windshield Head-Up Display
- Combiner Head-UP Display
Technology Outlook (Volume, Million Units; Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Conventional Head-Up Display
- Augmented Reality Head-Up Display
Vehicle Type Outlook (Volume, Million Units; Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
Sales Channel Outlook (Volume, Million Units; Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
Regional Outlook (Volume, Million Units; Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of the Middle East and Africa
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3609
Key Advantages of Automotive Head-Up Display Report:
- Identification and analysis of the market size and competition
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market data
- Data validated by industry experts after extensive primary and secondary research
- Extensive regional analysis of the Automotive Head-Up Display industry
- Profiling of key players along with their business overview, business strategies, deals and partnerships, and product portfolio
- SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis for in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape
- Feasibility analysis and investment analysis to enable strategic investment decisions
- Analysis of opportunities, drivers, restraints, challenges, risks, and limitations
Conclusively, all aspects of the Automotive Head-Up Display Market are quantitatively as well qualitatively assessed to study the global as well as regional market comparatively. This market study presents critical information and factual data about the market providing an overall statistical study of this market on the basis of market drivers, limitations and its future prospects.
Reports and Data
is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research
reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions
purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior
shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter
business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based
research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology,
Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to
ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.comCheck our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Visit our blog for more industry updates @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs